There are many statistics programmes which track web visitors. Google analytics is one of the best free statistics programmes.
To add Google analytics
- Visit Google analytics – you will be instructed to get a google account.
- Add your site and then add the code they give you into your web pages.
If you have a blogger (blogspot.domain). You would edit the blogger template and add the code.
In a wordpress, it is good to add the analytic code into the footer file
It will look like:
6. Giving Access to Others
Click on access manager, when you have logged in. This allows others to have access to your stats.
With Google Analytics You Can
- Track unique visitors, page loads.
- Find sites sending you traffic.
- Find the keyword searches that are sending people to your site.
- Find which countries people are coming from.
- Where People enter your site, how long they stay and where they exit.
- Many other features.